Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am a good maintainer I am a good maintainer I am a ...

Hi Friends,
I survived the holiday with a 1 pound loss! I usually weigh in each Thursday at Weight Management Partners but because of the holiday, I went on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This was a smart move rather then weighing in before or just skipping last week all together. You will hear me talk alot about the weekly weigh in because I think that it is absolutely necessary to the success of a maintainer. I am very happy at my current 85lb loss but I am still about 20lbs from my goal. I would really like to attack this goal before the end of the year so that my New Year's Resolution can be something different then WEIGHT LOSS!

Bob

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bob, congrats on the loss during T-day! I, too, got on the scale after Thanksgiving, choosing to face it rather than wait a week. Down .5! All my best on your New Year's 20-pound resolution :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, Great job with no gain. I am not perfect every day as I was during the weight loss stage so I combat the extra calories with a soft easy 30 minute run every day.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete