Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Checking In

It's been quite a while since I have sat down to write a blog. The holidays are upon us and I am happy to report that I have not gained any weight. I cannot really take any credit for this though, because it was only due to a very stressful family situation that I am in right now. Luckily, I am one of those people who lose weight due to stress, not gain it. However, I must say this is NOT a good way to do it nor do I recommend it to anyone. Besides, once the incident has passed the weight would just come back on. But I am using it to my advantage, and have vowed to watch what I do more carefully when all is over. I have learned so much from all my experiences that I must put to good use. I was not able to attend the last Refuse to Regain Maintainers meeting, but will definitely be there in January. I find these meeting to be very helpful and necessary to keep me focused. (What a piece of work I am, huh?) I was also the one who said how helpful these blogs are to me, so I better do what I say and write! I am also looking forward to January and following a new group of 2011 Lighten up contestants as they go through their journey. I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year or whatever else anyone may be celebrating.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment