Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Friends,
This holiday season is very special for me because I have so much to be thankful for. I just finished my daily 30 minute run as I prepare for the big eat tomorrow. Last year at this time I couldn't even run to my mailbox! The scale showed a very nice number to me this morning and my goal is to keep it that way through tomorrow and beyond. My weight is like the gas prices, the way it jumps up quickly sometimes by 5-7 lbs and then drops slowly after 3-5 days. As a new maintainer, I have to exercise daily to keep myself in control of the scale and I have to say that running 30 minutes a day at a very slow easy pace seems like a very worthwhile price to pay. This year a good gift for me may be in the form of some new clothes as my current wardrobe is useless. I guess it is a good problem to have and I am certainly not complaining. 2010 has been a life changing year for me and I want to reach out to as many people that need motivation to lose weight. I can motivate you to get moving and change your life.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment